There are 3 types of members in our Guild: Businesses, Professionals and Associates. Please select the membership level that best applies to you.
Held by a company and has a designated contact person. This is ideal for businesses that produce milk, cheese or other dairy products. Related businesses are also encouraged to join: equipment dealers, breeders, restaurants, wholesalers, etc. Benefits include:
- A Business Bio will be added to our Member Directory.
- Representative can vote at Guild meetings and is eligible for a seat on the Board of Directors.
- Can participate in all MDCG events.
Held by an individual with a special interest in Maryland Artisanal cheese. This is ideal for folks who work in the dairy or food industry but whose employer is not a member of the Guild.
- Your name will be added to our Member Directory.
- You can vote at Guild meetings and are eligible for a seat on the Board of Directors.
- You can participate in all MDCG events.
Love cheese? Love local food? Then this is the membership level for you! Your membership dues support the local artisanal cheese movement here in Maryland. We also are developing special programs for you: tours, classes and contests to help educate the public on the benefits of Maryland Cheese and build enthusiasm for this great food.
Not ready to be a member? Then please friend us on Facebook where you can hear about upcoming events, participate in lively discussions about cheese and follow the artisanal cheese movement in Maryland.